Sysma - Special Ops Whatsapp





We traded Sysma today with my Special Ops. The stock was under some collections and we decided to long this counter. Longed at 0.085-0.086 and within a few minutes, the stock shot up to 0.09 where during that area, there was some hidden selling going on in the intraday min chart.

Eventbrite - A Stock Alert Seminar, Register Now


As of now the stock is suffering selling but I believed most of us already got out. Not a lot of $ in this trade, but it's a confidence start for trading penny counters with Special Ops. Here, I would also like to thanks for all who registered for next Tuesday stock alert seminar and I will share more on my service. See you all next week!

Eventbrite - A Stock Alert Seminar, Register Now

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist

Komentar