The STI index has risen quite a fair bit and yesterday's breakout was some sort of bearish. I will be soon trading the STI index on the downside but I think there are certain essentials needed before trading the index. Below are what I do on a day to day basis.
1. A CFD Account for longing/shorting
2. A LIVE Chart for entry/exit points
3. Knowledge and skills to find the turning points
4. Setting stop losses and profits level
5. Knowing the direction of the market, up/down?
STI presents a huge opportunity now and I don't think I want to waste it. For those who loves trading indices, please come for my educational series sharing sessions when I start posting. I will show you all how to do it step by step. It might also include with a LIVE trade. Don't miss it.
Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist